Най - вълнуващия въпрос зимно време.
Svezar - специалист
Ако всичко с горнето на камината е наред и пелетите не са правени от суров петрол,не би трябвало да ти се налага да чистиш каквото и да било освен от обикновена пепел ,която се чисти само ръчно !
zlatev2000 - специалист
Абе не съм хич съгласен с тебе. Като ми остане време ще пусна една снимка.
Комина ми е от неръждаема тръба и понеже е 6 м имам една снадка. Там е стегнато с 2 скоби много много здраво, но въпреки това от там е текло нещо като катран, смола или подобно.След като е текло е стегмало и е невъзможно да го изчистиш.
Текло е силно казано, по-скоро с времето е сълзяло, но в момнета се натрупало доста.
Та предполагам че щом отвън има такова нещо най-вероятно и вътре по тръбите има.
Hello!
First - sorry , but do not speak bulgarian- just english and latvian, because I am from Latvia . In Latvia this pellet stove is new product and no one can explain how to right work with it. But I hope, that You will help me with Burnit Comfort Pus 25 settings.
This pellet stove I connected few months ago. Right now I control room temperature- only with switching on or off stove manually or programmed switch on/off . Water thermostat temperature in stove is 60 C - in user options right buttons .
But I think it will be better , if I could do it with some room thermostat.In user manual I read that it has option ROOM THERMOSTAT PROBE .I need to buy temperature probe or all digital room thermostat and connect it to stove (as I undertand they are 18 an 17 contacts on the main board)? And when I connect it, stove controller will accept it , or controller will need some corrections in technical mode (as I understand - service password is 0000) ?
I have home with 90 m3 area with 6 radiators (without water boiler).

Hope You will understand my bad english! :)

Renars
zlatev2000 - специалист
The best way is to control this stove by water temperature.
By room termostat is not very good choice.

The other bad thing is to set it on and off ..
The best and economic way is to set by water temperature and , when the temp. is reached to go in modulation mode, not to switch off.
This way it burns less pelletes, and keep the life of the lighter longer.
Thanksfor reply! :)
About temperature holding- what will be the best choise for regulation -
modulation power change (12345A)
or ventilator and pellet dosation change (7654321-1-2-3-4-5-6-7)
or water temperature change

I have too temperature regulators to each radiator- I tried to regulate temperature only with them , but tight now I do not like , that stove very often switches on / off.
zlatev2000 - специалист
You have to change all the settings.
First you have set , when the water temp is reached , the stove must go in modulate mode not to switch off.

After this all other settings, ventilator , pellet dosage and chimney power and so on are by your wish.
I keep mine water temp on 60 degrees, and when is more cold on 64 degrees, and now when is hot on 56 degrees.All radiators fully open.
Ok. So if outside is warm (about 0 degreed) I can:
-switch pellet dosation to -7 ,
-chimney wentilator to -6
-power to A ( or will be better to 1 ?)
-water temperature to 54
- radiators fully open

It will be good working condition to stove?
zlatev2000 - специалист
Nobody can tell you which setting is the best for you. It depends of your feeling for cold and warm , depend on the specifics of the house , the insolation, windows and so on....

Now i keep my stove on 58 and i stop it in 23:00 , after this my timer is set to 5:00 to start it . If i don't shut it down i cannot sleep because its too hot.
You said that you have connected water heater to the system , so temperature below 55-56 are too low i think . It depends with how hot water you take your bath :)
So you must make some settings that are good for you and you don't feel cold or too hot.

And in the end... our stoves and this topic is about Burnit 23PM and yours is 25... i don.t know if the menu and the stoves are the same
burner - специалист
rencho написа:
Ok. So if outside is warm (about 0 degreed) I can:
-switch pellet dosation to -7 ,
-chimney wentilator to -6
-power to A ( or will be better to 1 ?)
-water temperature to 54
- radiators fully open

It will be good working condition to stove?
I think, you have to go to another place -
Настройки на пелетна камина Burnit pm Comfort Plus 13 and 25 kW. On the first page you will find full manual for your stove. When you buy a stove, you get a part of the manual - onlu users one. The second one is only for working stuff. Load and print full manual for you and use it, if you want to reach better results. Entering code is 0000 - four zeros. Good luck.
adesio - специалист
Някой сменял ли е електрониката на камина 23 кв. Мисля на моята да сложа нутарелско управление.

Тема "Настройки на BURNit Comfort PM 23" | Включи се в дискусията:

Сподели форума:

Бъди информиран. Следвай "Направи сам" във Facebook:

Намери изпълнител и вдъхновения за дома. Следвай MaistorPlus във Facebook: